All information available on this site is held by Tiriac Leasing or its Affiliates. No material from this site may be reproduced, in whole or in part, or altered without the express consent of Tiriac Leasing or the holder of this right. All rights reserved to Tiriac Leasing.
It is strictly forbidden to use this site with the purpose of destroying or altering it, its contents or its security or discrediting or harassing Tiriac Leasing or its Affiliates.
Tiriac Leasing will take all technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data under its control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons.
The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of Tiriac Leasing, therefore all data collected during visits to our website are processed according to the laws applicable in Romania. Our website may contain links to other websites whose content is not under our control, hence Tiriac Leasing does not take and cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the content of such websites.
Tiriac Leasing undertakes not to disclose any information regarding your visits to this website, unless otherwise provided for under the law. Tiriac Leasing will not submit to any third party your personal information that you entered on the website www.tiriacleasing.ro, in accordance with these “Terms and Conditions”.
3. The collection and processing of personal data
When visiting the website of Tiriac Leasing, the web server automatically records the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visit us. Other personal data will be saved only if they are provided voluntarily by you, for example, in the context of a registration, a survey, a contest or performance of an agreement.
4. Use and disclosure of personal data and specification of purpose
Your data will be treated in accordance with the current law on the protection of personal data and will be used by Tiriac Leasing for marketing analysis and customer database management, including customer support, and for informing you about new products and services of our company. Tiriac Leasing undertakes not to disclose personal data to any third party beneficiaries/users.
We want to keep in touch with you to inform you about our special promotions and products, you might be interested about. Your personal information will strictly be used by Tiriac Leasing (Tiriac Leasing IFN SA) and please be assured that it will not be disclosed to third parties.
By subscribing to our newsletter you express your consent, expressly and unambiguously, that any personal data and any other information supplied shall enter the database of Tiriac Leasing (Tiriac Leasing IFN SA), to be processed and used in any statistical and/or marketing-related activities and purposes (including receiving calls during direct marketing actions, promotion of new offers, products and services) in accordance with the law in force - Law No. 677/2001.
Tiriac Leasing IFN SA is personal data operator registered under number
4270. On the basis of a written request, dated and signed, sent to the address of Tiriac Leasing IFN SA, Strada Constantin Brâncusi nr. 74-76, Cluj-Napoca, jud. Cluj, you may request, free of charge, the following rights:
• to receive, once a year, the confirmation of the fact that your data are processed or not;
• to change the data submitted;
• to oppose data processing for well-grounded and legitimate reasons related to your particular situation.
6. Information for users (visitors)
As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
- to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself, as requested in the registration form, where appropriate;
- to keep and update, where appropriate, the registration data in order to be true, accurate and complete.
At the same time, you undertake the following:
- not to publish any material containing viruses or other programs with the purpose of destroying this system or any other system or information;
- not to publish any material that is copyrighted, unless you are the author or have the author’s permission to publish such material;
- not to publish any material which is obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious against another user, be it individual or corporation; materials or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
- not to publish any picture or statement that is contrary to the relevant legal provisions in force.
In case of failure to comply with these conditions, Tiriac Leasing and its Affiliates shall disassociate from their author, delete the respective information and take legal proceedings.
7. Informing the data subjects about their rights:
All persons who submit to www.tiriacleasing.ro website their personal data are guaranteed their rights in accordance with Law No. 677/2001, and they will be informed of their rights by public announcement of Tiriac Leasing via this system.
Upon the written request of the individuals whose data are processed or will be processed, dated and signed, sent to the company’s address, Tiriac Leasing undertakes:
- to confirm to the applicant if it processes or not personal data, free of charge, for one request per year;
- to rectify, update, block, erase or change into anonymous data, free of charge, any data whose processing is not complying with the provisions of Law No. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
- to stop processing the applicant’s personal data.
In addition to the terms and conditions that are regulated in the website’s policy, you understand and accept the fact that Tiriac Leasing may collect and retain information about the persons who visit this site.
You have the right to request us to delete the information about your person by contacting us.
These “Terms and Conditions” shall fully represent an agreement between you and Tiriac Leasing regarding the use of the website www.tiriacleasing.ro.
Tiriac Leasing reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, without the users’ prior notice or acceptance thereto.